Photo editing app Snapseed gets its first major update since 2013 with version 2.0, adding a number of new editing tools to help you get the most out of your photos.
The Google-owned Snapseed, which received its last major update in October 2013, is one of our favorite photo editing apps for iPhone. The latest update adds a new way to view your edits with Stacks. Stacks allow you to see a list of filters that you’ve applied to an image that can be re-edited or copied over to another image.
Snapseed 2.0 also includes new filters, brush and spot repair tools, and more. Check out the full list of additions below:
- Stacks allow you to re-edit any image
- Copy your edits from one image to another
- 5 new filters including Lens Blur, Tonal Contrast and Glamour Glow, previously a premium feature
- Lens blur that’s adjustable in all directions
- Brush tools to apply effects to sections of an image
- Spot Repair for detailed editing, healing, and retouching
- Transform adjusts perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fills in empty areas after rotations
Snapseed 2.0 is available now from the App Store as a universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Free – Download Now