Following the circulation of Apple Watch reviews and news this morning, German-based Apple tech site Macerkopf.de [Google Translate] discovered what appears to be the shipping dates for every line of the Apple watch in Germany.
On the German version of Apple’s official website, every model in the Sport lineup features a 4/24-5/8 shipping estimate, essentially a two week time frame after the Watch’s April 24 launch. For the middle-tier Apple Watch collection, the Sport Band, Milanese Loop, and Black Classic Buckle all feature the same 4/24-5/8 estimate. Everything else in the 20-Watch collection, including the Leather Loop and Link Bracelet options, denote a 4-6 week shipping estimate.
Complete shipping estimates:
– Aluminum Case with Sport Band: “Delivers 4/24 to 5/8”
– Stainless Steel Case with Sport Band: “Delivers 4/24 to 5/8”
– Stainless Steel Case with Milanese Loop: “Delivers 4/24 to 5/8”
– Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle: “Delivers 4/24 to 5/8”
– Stainless Steel Case with Modern Buckle: “Dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks”
– Stainless Steel Case with Leather Loop: “Dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks”
– Stainless Steel Case with Link Bracelet: “Dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks”
– All Edition Models Dispatching in May
To see the shipping dates, a Watch option must first be added into a user’s favorite list. The United States store has yet to showcase similar shipping dates to corroborate Germany’s estimates, though the exact same match-up of band option and dates can be found on the UK store currently. Interestingly, every version of the Apple Watch Edition only states a vague “May” shipping date, with no other specific frame of time mentioned.