Gameloft has released the first big update for Dungeon Hunter 5 today, bringing tons of new content to the fore.
If you’re a big fan of Gameloft’s latest action-RPG title, Dungeon Hunter 5, you’re in for a treat today. The game picked up its first big content update, called Xinkashi Unleashed, and it brings all new daily events, new armor, and much more.
Here’s the full breakdown of what’s coming to Dungeon Hunter 5 in the Xinkashi Unleashed update:
- Now 5 more Stronghold rooms to build up with 5 new deadly traps, from the vicious Venom Spitters to the unpredictable Scorching Gyro!
- Update-exclusive daily events, set in one of these Stronghold rooms, designed and trapped by the most wicked Xinkashi builders and guarded by Lady Tzimeko, the finest blade from the Far East.
- Make good use of the tickets won during these events to get a chance to reap the most powerful items in the Xinkashi chest. Hire up to 5 minions to guard your Stronghold, and master 5 new weapons and armors, forged in the undying fire of the Xinkashi mountains.
- Engage in new weekly Wanted Challenges to earn 5 new boss armors and weapons. The Death Knight and his fellows in evil are far less of a threat when you are equipped with their gear!
- Unleash your newly found power in three new missions in solo mode!
- The soul of a warrior lies in his gear. Discover our new collection book, see what you have looted, and what awaits you!
Overall, this looks like a pretty hefty update for fans of the series. If you’d like to grab the update and start battling through the Xinkashi lands, you can snag it from the store link below.
- Free – Download Now