Apple has just announced the company’s Q2 2015 financial results and, as always, a conference call follows.
The call includes statements and a question and answer session. We’ll have a complete transcript available after the show. In the meantime, here are live updates of only the most important details and revelations. We’re updating as the call happens, so refresh your browser for the latest highlights.
- Higher rate of switchers than in previous iPhone cycles.
- Best App Store record ever. $5b in total services revenue.
- Double digit Mac unit growth in estimate -7% market.
- Year to date results staggering
- Revenue grown by 28%.
- Net income up 36%.
- EPS up 44%.
- 27 acquisition in 6 quarters.
- Generating more cash than need to run business.
- Another update to capital return program. Expanding to $200b.
- Discover US announced for Apple Pay beginning this fall.
- Best Buy announced Apple Pay in app, later this year in stores.
- 50 major hospitals, including Stanford will accept Apple Pay this year.
- Cedar-Sinai turned on largest HealthKit integration 80,000 patients.
- ResearchKit kit amazing, exceeding expectations.