Apple has once again added more banks and credit unions that support its Apple Pay service, bringing the total number of banks that use the payment service in the US to over 200.
Today, the company added 31 new banks and credit unions in the US to its Apple Pay support list. Here are those new additions:
- AmeriCU Credit Union
- Bankers Trust
- Central Minnesota Credit Union
- Chrome Federal Credit Union
- City Employees Credit Union
- Consumers Cooperative Credit Union
- Coulee Dam Federal Credit Union
- Desert Schools Federal Credit union
- DFCU Financial
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- DuPont Community Credit Union
- Fairfax County Federal Credit Union
- First Entertainment Credit Union
- Frankenmuth Credit Union
- Golden Credit Union
- Guarantry Bank & Trust
- Municipal Credit Union
- Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union
- Patelco Credit Union
- Pima Federal Credit Union
- Quorum Federal Credit Union
- San Matero Credit Union
- SkyOne Federal Credit Union
- South State Bank
- Suncoast Credit Union
- UMB Bank, n.a.
- US Federal Credit Union
- Vermont State Employees CU
- Wright Patman Congressional Federal Credit Union
If you are a customer at one of these banks, it means you can now use your credit card or debit card with your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to pay for items at retailers that also support Apple Pay, along with the Apple Watch, which officially launches on April 24. It’s pretty easy to add your credit or debit card so that it will work with Apple Pay.
While the payment service is only live in the United States, there are rumors that it could launch in Canada sometime in November 2015.